Hello,
There is a CMA extensibility point here that I'm having a hard time to understand, I hope you can shed some light into the subject.
Inside the 'vcm-ui-config.jar' package we have the default actions configuration (default-ui-actions.xml), which contains settings for several console's actions (e.g., publish, list folders, properties, etc.), that can be overriden whenever we put any other *-actions.xml in the classpath (inside a '/customer/vignette' path). Now, here is my question: If I want to explore this extensibility point but I don't understand how my new action element is going to be called (i.e., call an action class whenever some of these actions are performed), is that configured in another xml, config space? Looks like there are references to some actions in the content workspace's JS:
vcm-ui.js:
vui.vcm.ui.tool.consoleredirect={ACTION_KEY:"consoleredirect",
actions.xml:
<!-- Redirect action -->
<c:action id="consoleredirect" class="com.vignette.ui.vcm.action.tool.ConsoleRedirectAction"
authorizer="apiAuthorizer">
Can you please provide more information about this and/or a simple example to explain how it works? *Please do not send me any links to the 'Sample Extensions for WEM 8.1.x' package, the information in the source code's comments is too vague and there's no documentation to provide any guidance.
Thanks in advance,
--
Marcelo R.