I have two users who previously used CCStd. They are now part of my team and have been added to the TS-Admin group. Consequently they now have access to all workareas and etc as they should. I have changed the preferred ContentCenter interface to Professional to no avail. They still see CCStd when they log in. I have had them close all browser instances and clear all cache, cookies and etc to no avail. I have deleted them from TeamSite and then added them back in to no avail. In the past I have been able to edit a user’s information to successfully change their preferred ContentCenter interface. I am not having any luck with these two fellows.I am not seeing any errors in the log files. They are not getting any errors when they log in. They can see the appropriate work areas in CCStd - but can not change to CCPro.Since they are first and second on call next week I need to get them using CCPro.Any suggestions?Thanks.
Thank you for the reply.Both users are in IWHOME/conf/roles/tsusers.xml . Neither user has a duplicate entry in IWHOME/conf/roles/tsusers.xml . The entries for both users in IWHOME/conf/roles/tsusers.xml are correct. I have since been able to provide them with the ability to switch to ccpro by renaming IWHOME/local/entities/Index and restarting TeamSite. Now, however, despite both of these users having the designation of TeamSite master () in IWHOME/conf/roles/tsusers.xml neither of them can see the administration tab in CCPro. Any suggestions? I'm wondering if I should rename IWHOME/local/entities/Index and restart TeamSite again.