Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Apache 2.0.58 and TeamSite
dlsoderberg
TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 P2 on Linux
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to upload a copy of their working httpd.conf file for an Apache 2.0.58 customer webserver with a similar environment to ours. My client had a non-compliant version of Apache on their TeamSite server and have since installed 2.0.58 to say in Interwoven's compatible versions. We've tried to manually configure the TeamSite settings in the httpd.conf file with no luck. We're not able to get anything previewing in TeamSite on the 2.0.58 instance. We're eventually looking to enable SSI, but obviously need to get the previewing handled first. I'm working with Support on this as well, but they had an issue with a server they were rebuilding to send me the httpd.conf file from (it crashed and no one can log in) so I'm trying to see if anyone else with a similar setup would mind uploading their config.
Thanks,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet