I am facing one issue in integrating my application JSP with a Live Site page of the Intervowen.
I am adding following snippet for integration (i am not using IW live site taglib for this):
Its adding whole following Source in JSP page:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />DidYouKnow
Did You Know
Your revolving accounts provide a microscopic view into how you hold your own on your financial health. It&acute;ll take you minutes to understand how it all matters, especially in the long term.
More
|
|
|
Where we only wanted the Bold Stuff . But not the HTML heads and other HTML(tr , td).
I have also tried DIV layout too.XML layout is integratable, but it will finish the fexibility to review the content as it is XML layout.
There are multiple includes in the jsp page.
Can you, Please advice on any setting in Live Site to avoid this to come in our jsp page?