HiI am uploading some image files in my DCR using a browse button in the DCR. I am deploying this DCR through a wokflow using OpenDeploy. Can anyone tell me if I can deploy the image files associated with the DCRs also at the same time while deploying the DCR through OD? If so, how could it be done?Thanks
Thanks for the reply. I am using FileList deployment. In my case, the paths of the DCRs that is routed in the workflow and that need to be deployed is written in a filelist(not manual). Do you mean to say that the path of the image files that are uploaded in the DCR should also be written in the same filelist so that the files can be deployed along with the DCRs? If so, I have a concern here.The path of the DCRs that need to be deployed is written automatically in the filelist because the DCR is routed in the workflow and its path can be fetched from the workflow's task itself. But how would that be possible in the case of an uploaded image? How would we be able to write the path of that image automatically into the filelist? Please correct me if I my analysis is incorrect here.Thanks
Thanks for your replies. I am confused about one thing here. When I parse my DCR xml, different tags are encountered which contain the path of the image that is uploaded. For example, one tag could be \templatedata\datatype\image\image1.jpg<\image1> and another tag could be \templatedata\datatype\image\image2.jpg<\image2>. How will the parser be able to recognize the tag which will contain these paths? Is there any option or any way where while saving the DCR, we can add a common attribute (say IsImage="true") to the tags which contain the path of the uploaded image in the DCR so that while parsing, this IsImage tag could be used as reference to get the image paths. How do i track the tags in the xml which have the uploaded image paths because all these tags will have different names?Thanks