Hi ,I gone through SPAR term (Site Publisher Archive). It is used in migrating component/template/sites. But there is no any related topic regarding SPAR in livesite docs.So, if you know about how to create a SPAR file (to migrate any site without corrupting sitemap) then please share it.Thanks & RegardsShiv
SPAR / ArchiveManager stuff is documented in the SitePub Dev guide. Please read that and then post your specific questions.
Thanks for the reply...but I am unable to locate detailed steps to create SPAR in the SitePub Dev guide(TeamSite SitePublisher®Developer’s Guide Version 6.7.2 Service Pack 1)..could you please let me know which pdf you are referring.
could you please provide SPAR file creation steps
Can you read the manual ?
yes. I am using teamsite 7.3 it's confusing me. i am not able to follow those steps. please provide the steps to create the spar file. I am new person to teamsite.