Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CDATA in custom XML Datacapture
patrickm
Does anyone know of a way to force a DCR to save with CDATA blocks. I'm using a custom DTD and want my DCR to save with unescaped CDATA blocks similar to
<title><![CDATA[Check your order summary]]></title>.
Is there anyway to achieve is using formspublisher, my only other option is to use a TPL and generate the format I require.
Thanks! Pat
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
you could probably use FormAPI do to it, but the result may not be what you want. What happens if you maually edit a DCR, add the CDATA and then edit it with the Form ?
lisadeveloper
I have a similar requirement - I need the contents of a textarea field wrapped in CDATA.
If I manually add the CDATA tags then open the form, the CDATA tags aren't visible within the textarea but when I save the form again the CDATA tags are still there...