Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email is getting set to Teamsite server domain
JoeS
I'm having trouble getting the following line to work in a perl script. I'm using mailx - the Unix mail utility program. It sends the cc: address to
user.com@comcmd1.mfs.com
instead of the correct domain --->
@mfs
.com. (The
to
and
subject
fields are working fine.)
my $mail_cmd = "/bin/mailx -s \"$subject\" -c
user@mfs.com
$toaddress <$tmpemail ";
Thanks for any advice.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I would rewrite this using the mail.pm rather than kicking off a /bin/mail command. Examples should be available in the Perl forum.
That being said, you can dump out the exact command and run it from the shell. There *may* be a mailrc file that is appending the domain.
Migrateduser
You need to escape your @ symbol. Try this:
user\@mfs.com
As written it thinks
@MFS
is a perl array and it doesn't exist, so it's resolving that string to user.com and then just attaching your standard company mail server to the end.