Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Different folders in the system
nirjari
TS6.7.1 SP1, solaris
I was going thru TS branch and workarea structure. In a workarea promotion_wa, I see four different folders preview, templatedata, generate and web. I understand templatedata folder has all the content types and data types and templates that create DCRs.
Once the DCRs are created, when html page is generated using that DCR will be stored in generate folder. Does the page get stored in generate folder automatically or is it required to be put manually ?
Whats the preview folder for ? Do we keep preview pages in the system ?
Whats the difference between Web folder and generate folder ? Both of them carry copies of generated html pages, I believe.
Pls explain use of these folders
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jamik
i would ask the person who originally set up the workarea why you have those folders.
vpatel
Based on this post and couple of other similar posts it seems like you have inherited an existing TS system from somewhere. Based on some of these questions, I would recommend that you go through the admin+dev guide. Possibly some training may be helpful as well.