Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
File generation
amaresh
Hi,
I would like to have an option, where I can generate any type of files from a tpl. How do I achieve this?
[html]
[/html]
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
write out a use case. Your requirement does not make a lot of sense unless you are really good at TPL writing (or have sometransformation engine)
A TPL is going to (by default) generate 1 type of file (say HTML). Now you could rename that HTML to JSP or ASP and it will work. You could name it JS or PDF and things will break.
Assuming you are doing the former, you can use iw_ostream to create HTML, JSP and ASP.
amaresh
Actually, we are trying to give the flexibility of changing the user controls of the aspx pages to the business users. Figuring out ways to achieve this... A part of our proposed solution would require multiple tpes of page generation and iwostream might be a good candidate. Thanks for the reply.
-Amaresh