Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
not able to see task details in workflow tab
rajivgupta
Hi All,
I am submitting a workflow which deploy some content to diffrent webservers based on certain conditions ..
As soon as i submit the workflow the first task in the workflow is a CGI task which asks user for some content type and server type...based on which it determines the path of the workflow.
Now there are two scenarios :
1) Use firefox ..
a) user initiates the workflow and goes to teh CGI task screen which asks user to select from two different drop downs.(user selects value "a" from first drop down and value "x" from second drop down)
b) User clicks on conitnue button which should take him to the deployment task.
now when I click on the workflow tab I can see that particular Task in the all task section and teh logs are getting updated.
2) Use IE 6.0 sp3
a) repeat the same steps as above but i am not able to see the wdetaisl in the task section .
even i cannot find the logs with that job id .
The same works for IE 6.0 sp1 ..
Any idea about this .
Regards,
Rajiv
TS 6.7.2 , Solais 10
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
neil_a
Hi rajivgupta,
I have never come across this problem before, but if it works in FF but not in IE, it sounds like there could be a problem with the markup or javascript on the CGI task screen.
Are you using the IE development toolbar and have you enabled JS debugging in IE?
Are there any JS errors on the page? If so, I would address those problems and see if that fixes it.