Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SetDocumentsProperties web method
guido1
Is someone able to advise if the
IWOVServices.SetDocumentsProperties
web method is capable of adding an existing document to another document folder?
I assumed that setting the
SetDocumentsPropertiesInput.DestinationID
property might do the trick, because when the equivalent property is set in the CreateDocuments web method it does add the new profile to the specified folder.
I can't get this to work however, and the documentation is pretty light.
Effectively I'm after a web method equivalent of the
IManDocuments.AddDocumentReference
COM method
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
dabird
Unfortunately, SetDocumentProperties was never meant to support adding document references to folders. We use the DestinationID for default document security, in case you don't provide document security in your request. We presently do not have a web service to add document references other than the CreateDocuments and CheckIn services.
Please submit your request for this web service through Tech Support. We will then be able to evaluate the request's feasibility for our 8.5 release schedule.
Regards,
dabird