Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Number of channels MetaData
TheRubble
Im using the webservice interface, I've called GetAsset and an asset has been returned, looking through the metadata items I cannot find the number of channels item.
I looked at the asset through the mediabin website and the asset in question does have the item set.
I've also looked at getsearchablemetadata and it's not listed in there.
Any help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
First, not all assets will have this metadata. Formats that are "vector" in nature such as MS Office, vector eps, and Corel Draw will not have width, height or number of channels.
For any format that does have this metadata its ID is:
// {CB34EFA1-07CE-11d3-9DDF-0060081F836F}
static const GUID sIdSimpleChannelDepth =
{ 0xcb34efa1, 0x7ce, 0x11d3, { 0x9d, 0xdf, 0x0, 0x60, 0x8, 0x1f, 0x83, 0x6f } };
I apologize for the less than intuitive name (it is historical).
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd