Now, I have always avoided workareas that diverge and never get synced with staging. IMHO, only bad things can happen. The 2 times I have seen it I was brought in to clean up some really screwed up branches.So I have another customer I am talking to. They are usign language specific workareas, so the fr workarea has a folder corp.com.fr and templatedata/corp.fr/. The uk workarea has corp.com.uk and templatedata/corp.uk/ etc. The staging area has everything.This can only work if no one EVER does a get latest. They also have a limited # of branches available, so doing a langauge specific branch is not possible.My first gut feeling is to get everything into 1 workarea. However this *could* work. So am I being paraniod ? Well, you do not need ot answer that, but does an architecture like this have a good likelyhood of success with the right restrictions ? Thoughts ?