Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Name and Edit link does not show up
Jenni
Hi All,
Thanks for the responses. I am few DCRs under a particular directory, which is not showing up the name and the edit/properties link on the TS UI. But I can still see them when logged through PUTTY. Attached is the screenshots of the DCRs that are residing under a folder. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
TS 6.5
Solaris
Thanks!
Jenni
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
can you post a screen shot of what it looks like via PUTTY?
Jenni
Hi Fish,
I was working on a local VM and could not take a screenshot. I tried to rename and revert back. It was showing up correctly. Thanks soo much for the time.
Thanks!
Jenni