Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Broken images in TinyMCE
Lex
After upgrading to TS 6.7.1 SP1, we are experiencing a lot of instability issues with VFE. For example, with the hyperlink popup dialog clicking in certain fields causes all browser sessions to close (this happens in other popup dialogs as well). So I decided to give TinyMCE a try. It looks cool, but whenever an image is inserted, it shows up as a broken image in the TinyMCE editor. I'm thinking there has to be some configuration I need to do, but I'm having trouble finding some decent documentation on configuring it within a TS FormsPublisher environment. Can anyone offer any advice or suggest a good resource? Thanks.
Update: I should have searched the forums a little more carefully. I came across another thread with the solution to my issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet