Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Scriptlet code in tpl file
Abhihere
Actually, I am middle of a high priority issue where the JSP pages deployed from the TeamSite to the front-end server are not shown immediately.
I reached to a conclusion that if I add some page caching scriptlet code in the tpl file (which is generating the JSP page), then I may be able to solve the problem.
The scriptlet code is given below:
<%
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.1
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache"); //HTTP 1.0
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0); //prevents caching at the proxy server
%>
Now I am stuck up with two problems:
1)Where to add this scriptlet code in the tpl file?
2)How to give java code inside a tpl file? Do we have tag to add java code like
for perl code?
Please find the tpl file in the attachment. I am using TeamSite 6.5.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet