Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How does editing of pages work with SitePublisher
manish_rathi
I understand how components are credated.
In our environment, when we have to create components or site, we log in to TeamSite at "rci1t.on.ca" and create site or component in TS.
But when business user has to edit pages of the site, he logs into "rciDev.on.ca", that opens the page of the website to be modified and business user can drag and drop components here.
So TeamSite part I understand. On TS when I install SP, it is automatically integrated with TS. But how is the integration done with "rciDev.on.ca" Does it require separate installation of SP ?
Can someone pls explain ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet