Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error adding document to Document Folder
sleclerc
I am creating a new iManDocument object using the oDB.CreateDocument method, adding the required metadata, and calling the document object's "Checkin" method to add the document to the database. This is working fine.
Then I am finding a iManDocumentFolder object where I would like to file the same document into. After I find the document I am getting a reference to the iManDocumentFolder's "Contents" object, casting it to an iManDocuments collection, and calling its "AddDocumentReference method passing the iManDocument object.
Here's the strange thing. The document is being placed into the DocumentFolder, but the following error is being thrown as well:
Error System.ArgumentException: [Profile ][SetAttributeValueByID ]The parameter is incorrect.
at IManage.IManProfile.SetAttributeByID(imProfileAttributeID Attribute, Object pVal)
Any idea why this error is being thrown? Is it possibly a left-over message that was not thrown by the "CheckIn" method?
Thanks,
Scott
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet