Looking for a simple way to change the Subject of emails sent by the OOTB Java Mail classes provided with TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 invoked.com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.AuthorMailNotificationTask"TeamSite Task Notification"com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTask"TeamSite Review Task Notification"I know that I can create a custom class to handle the email and change the subject there, but I was hoping that the Email subject can be overridden by a variable defined in the Workflow Modeler.Thanks.
Thanks for the response.I have a follow up for you though.We don't have SitePublisher or LiveSite installed so we don't have the "Publish LiveSite Content" workflow available. Would you mind sending me the class name that and parameter syntax that is being using in that workflow so I can check if that class is available in the 6.7.1 SP1 application?By the way, I wanted to clarify that we are already using URL External tasks through the WFM task templates. The WFM Review Tasks handle the review and the email for you by calling the com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTask. This can be overridden.When we are not using the Review Tasks, we use the Email Task that is already configured as a URL external task. We are choosing between the two OOTB classes and setting the mail_template to one of our XSL templates through a task variable.com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.AuthorMailNotificationTaskcom.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.ReviewerMailNotificationTaskI have tried adding a subject variable to both the Review tasks and the email tasks using URL task but have been unsuccessful.Thanks.
Hi Firenze,I think you are talking about Email Task of WFM.As for your information Email Task now change to urlexternaltask in WFM 1.0.0.1 version.So you should use URL Task for sending email. As you stated that you can write custom class for changing the Subject of email. I think there is no need for that you can check this feature in OOTB workflow "Publish Livesite Content Workflow". It is using URL Task for sending email, by passing the name value pair of sender, recipients, subject, bodystylesheet etc.By bodystylesheet you can change the email format as per the requirement.So try this, Hope this helps.Thanks,
Hi FaiziMy question is not relevant to this thread, but as I found you mentioning about using URL task for email. So I thought of putting it here.So for stylesheet we are using following xsl bodystylesheet = workflow/JobCompleteNotification.xslAnd I wanted to change this XSL but couldnt find the exact location of this file in Teamsite server.I tried creating/changing XSL at location /iwadmin/main/config/WORKAREA/shared/workflow/email and passing in URL task as value of 'bodystylesheet' but got error. So not sure which location it is refering to.Does some know about the location? Please advise.Thanks!!We are using TS Version- 672 on UNIX
Hi,The location of JobCompleteNotification.xsl is:iwadmin/main/livesite/config/WORKAREA/shared/email/workflow.HTH