I can find jobid from micro audit log. In the workflow screen in CCPro, how can I use this jobid to find details about the job ? I dont see any field where I can use this jobid. Can I use it on workflow screen or some other screen ?thanks
I can not find the jobid mentioned in deployment. Here is what I am looking at1) I went to OpenDeploy screen and clicked on "view deployment" tab2) Queue of deployment shows up on the screen3) I looked at the micro deployment log of first file in queue, which is completed deployment. It does bnot contain owner information. But it contains a job id.4) I picked that job ID and clicked workflow tab in CCPro screen.5) I checked job column on the screen, it does not contain this job ID.So why is it so ? How can I check deployment details of a particular deployment ?
I am not sure whether workflow is active or not. I am just looking at the deployment and deployment is completed.So how do you check from this much information available on OpenDeploy screen. How do you dwtermine whether workflow is active or not ?Thanks
I am trying to find workflow from job ID. I take job ID number from micro deployment log file and use that number with "iwgetwfobj" utilitye.g. "iwgetwfobj m23291". Result "I get is workflow object 0 does not exist ID 0 is invalid"Then I used another number besides this job IDe.g. :"iwgetwfobj 10923937" and result is the same.Am I doing something wrong here ? if no, then how to get the workflow details ?Thanks