Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Primary keys & multiple tables updation in DD
merry
I have an issue in datadeploy. I have to update 3 tables from 1 DCR. The deployment is happening if I don't use container in my DCT. But I have to use containers and deployment is not proper after that. Deployment is happening in two tables and status is shown as "complete". I am running deployment from OD GUI. My DCR and ddconfig files are attached.
Env:
TS 6.7.2
OD 6.2.1
SQL 2005
I am updating primary keys of all three tables from DCT (using For API). Can someone validate this aproach? Is there anyway that we can use database auto generation option for PK of tables (atleast other than root table)?
I appreciate Help/Pointers.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet