Navigation and Site Map in TeamSite

Options
Hi everyone,

What is the best practice to manage site map, navigation and breadcrumbs within TeamSite. Many CMS platforms offer this functionality out of the box, but I couldn’t find anything similar in TeamSite.

We have strictly defined 7 main site sections. Editors need the ability to add pages and subsections to these main sections.

Many thanks!!!
Irina

Comments

• Hi everyone,

What is the best practice to manage site map, navigation and breadcrumbs within TeamSite. Many CMS platforms offer this functionality out of the box, but I couldn’t find anything similar in TeamSite.

We have strictly defined 7 main site sections. Editors need the ability to add pages and subsections to these main sections.

Many thanks!!!
    Irina
    TeamSite provides absolutely nothing OOTB, you have to identify the process yourself and code using Templates, Workflows and whatnot.
    You may want to take a look at IWOV LiveSite Product, lots of things there are automated
  • Hi everyone,

I am supporting CMS for just little while. We have a few pages that do now show breadcrumbs on top. Do any of you have idea where should I look for?

Thanks a lot.

Wai

TeamSite Developer Resources

• Docker Automation

• LiveSite Content Services (LSCS) REST API

• Single Page Application (SPA) Modules

• TeamSite Add-ons

If you are interested in gaining full access to the content, you can register for a My Support account here.
OpenText CE Products
TeamSite
APIs