Hi,In my workflow I want to create two list boxes in the same row. How do I create two list boxes with different names by using a single TAG_info() element. I want to use the list boxes names in JavaScript to retrieve the values of the list boxes. I am using TeamSite 6.5If I use the following code it is creating in different rows.[html] TAG_info(listbox1 => [html => "", label => "Approver", is_required => 'false',], listbox2 => [html => "", label => "Approver",is_required => 'false',], );[/html]Thanks
I want two different name for two text boes
HI ISCBorisB,Thanks for your reply. I tried with the two text boxes with the same name, it is giving properly. But when I tried with the two select boxes, the first select box the name is populating but for the second select box name is not populating. I tried with the follwing code.[html]TAG_info(test_select => [html => "",label => "Test", is_required => 'false',],);[/html]Please suggest.
"<select multiple size="6"></select><select name="Test2" multiple size="6"></select>"
Already I tried by hard coding the name, but couldn't succeed. Workflow is removing that name automatically.
Hi ISCBorisB,I tried with the example you have provided in earlier reply. It is working fine with the two text boxes with the same name in same row. But when I use Select Boxes instead of text boxes it is not considering the same name for both select boxes. For the first select box name is assigning properly, but for the second select box the name is ananymous. My question is why it is working with text boxes and why it is not working with the select boxes? Are there any technical limitations for select boxes?