OpenDeploy Version 6.1.1.0.0 Build 62302 Interwoven 20061128
Microsoft Windows [Version 5.2.3790] - Widnows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 2
Dual-Core AMD Opteron
Seems like no matter where I deploy files from or to on this server, the OpenDeploy application is unable to read the contents of a file.
When I start the deployment, it will
create the necessary directory to place a new file.
create a file.ext.iwtmp file that is zero length
and then it hangs.
Micro Audit log on target says:
LIB: id=m2 2008-08-21 14:12:34 Receiving item(.\local-interwoven.xml)
LIB: (3) id=m2 2008-08-21 14:12:34 dir for tempfile [c:\interwoven\test]
LIB: (3) id=m2 2008-08-21 14:12:34 -- Processing file(c:\interwoven\test\local-interwoven.xml)
LIB: (3) id=m2 2008-08-21 14:12:34 file created[c:\interwoven\test\local-interwoven.xml.iwtmp]
When I run filemon to help diagnose, the iwodservice is constantly trying to read the source file, with a result of SUCCESS but an offset of 0 and a length of 0.
Anyone had this problem?
Could it be an issue with the JAVA buffer or something?
Thanx for your help.