Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LiveSite connect file ?
nipper
Linux servers (TS and LS) 6.7.2 & 3.1
I did not install LS as it is on a www server. We are getting DB connect errors when we try to start LS. Admins swear the correct port is open in the firewall. So I am thinking the install did not point to the correct server. I do not have access to the server itself.
So I need to have the admin email me the db.xml file (or whatever one is created). So my question is what is the file and path that contains the DB connection for the LiveSite Runtime ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Standard OOTB DB props file is located here:
ls-home\runtime\web\WEB-INF\conf\livesite_customer\database.properties.
nipper
Thanks VP, it was pointing to the incorrect server.
nipper
reopening thread, there are 2 copies of this file.
LiveSite/runtime/web/WEB-INF/conf/livesite_customer/database.properties
LiveSite/runtime/web/WEB-INF/conf/database.properties
vpatel
LiveSite/runtime/web/WEB-INF/conf/livesite_customer/database.properties -- should be the correct one.
What is in the other one?