Hi All,I am writing this regarding a VFE issue which is causing a lot of trouble.We have VFE fields in almost all our templates. In the presentation, we have put a condition that if a user has entered something in the VFE field then only a certain HTML(some divs) should be added but what is happening right now is that even if the user doesn't enter anything those divs get added which is not required.....
What's your environment window/unix?I have tested your VFE config file its working fine on windows. If i check the VFE item value using FormAPI it is not putting unwanted tag.So, I suggest you, Check the item value using FormAPI javascript, what it will show? then check the PT validation. Is it right?One thing more if don't need html unwanted tag, then make the below change in VFE_Config.xml:[html][/html]Hope this will help to solve problem.Thanks
Its your code in the presentation template which is inserting the div tag in the generated output, check for the "if" condition before inserting the div tag.HTH
my $pageIntro = iwpt_dcr_value("dcrVar.pageTitleIntro.pageIntro");if ($pageIntro ne '') { html code....}