All,
I ran into a sudden issue and wanted to see what I did wrong. I am configuring a split Oracle database with WEM8.1. I was given to understand that with a split database, the HAS_DATASOURCE has to be set to false on the Preview instance. Both the local Preview instance (VgnPreviewServer) and the second Tomcat Preview instance on the same host, both had theirs already set to false.
In ploughing thru' the Config Guide, I came upon page Page 93 - "8.2.1 Enabling the First Preview Application" in the Config Guide.
In there, it says to set has.DataSource=false in the "Resource - VgnExtTemplating Resource" Generic Resource. I did that. I restarted all the services. And now, I see two problems:
(1) "Publishing endpoint mgmt (6128b8693325b310VgnVCM1000005db1d38dENPT) is Disconnected." is dislayed in the SysConsole
(2) I do not see a vgn-ext-templating Generic resource in the ConfigConsole. It has just disappeared.
So I need them all back. How do I go about this next?
Thanks!
-Shanti