I have a requirement to set the list of reviewers in a review task based on certain variables. Can this be done. Everytime, I create a review task I am having to set the list of reviewers during instantiation itself. Is there any way I can override this list with my dynamic list when the job actually starts? The global variable which is the environment where I want to deploy gets set by a cgi task before this review task is called.
IWDatasource & IWMap
Setting reviewers dynamically in workflow instantiation screen can possible with DataSource variable. Create a datasource variable that will show the list of users/reviewers. Declare it as a global variable. Declare another variable that contain the name of any datasource. Now create custom instantiation file of workflow and on the base of passed datasource name.Now using FormAPI IWDatasource & IWMap you can show the list of users. For detail go through the Workflow Modeler User's Guide "Dynamic Call of Datasource" section.Go ahead in this way if you face any problem then come with problem.Enjoy!!
Yes I am working with WFM and ghoti is right. I need to set the reviewers post instantiation after actually starting the workflow job based on the previous task output which will specify the environment to which I need to deploy my files. Any idea if it can be done. I got the way to do it during instabntiation. It is only the after part that I am unable to get.