Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
deploy to production problem
atosoriginal
Hi
I am getting some error when I am deploying file to production using "Publish LiveSite Content" workflow. Below is the error log , I am getting. Please help me.
Error during task execution: Could not invoke method: deployFiles, reason: ilog.rules.teamserver.model.IlrConnectException: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Could not obtain connection to any of these urls: localhost:1099 and discovery failed with error: javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out [Root exception is java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Receive timed out] [Root exception is javax.naming.CommunicationException: Failed to connect to server localhost:1099 [Root exception is javax.naming.ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to connect to server localhost:1099 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect]]]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Looks like 'Interwoven iLog' service is not running.
rajivgupta
I Guess the Open deploy reciever is not started at the production server.
You can start it from the services .
I hope this helps