Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External vs Email task
cdoloriert
Hi,
While deciding to use an external task or email task to send email, which will it make more sense?
I know I can use the email task, but what about external task.
Advantages of one over the other?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Most of the experienced people will use external task. Just more familar with it. However if emailtask works for you, use it.
cdoloriert
thank you for your quick response. Why will most experienced programmers use external tasks?
Thanks
nipper
thank you for your quick response. Why will most experienced programmers use external tasks?
Thanks
1. I am very used to it, having used them many times. 2. the control is more granular, if you need to make changes.
cdoloriert
You were right. I'm using external tasks and I have more control over the changes I can make to the emails.
thanks