Hello!
I would like to use 2 authentication providers in Portal: SQL and LDAP(Active Directory). I updated configuration properties in Portal Console, I configured files authentication.xml, entity_datasource.xml and entity_management.xml. ( I used security.principal and security.credentials of LDAP user with read permission in LDAP).
"user_manager_config.sh -validate" command is executed sucessfully.
I restart Portal and I'm trying login to Portal Console. If user is stored in the SQL database, login is successful (I choose SQL realm). I can see all users of Active Directory LDAP realm in "Membership/ Users" tab. But if I try login using LDAP realm, I get an error "Your account was not found".
I see log file, it is written error "unable to locate user account for username". To test I write username doesn't exist in LDAP in login page(I choose LDAP realm), an error in log file is another: "error occurred while authenticating username". So portal can read usernames from LDAP, but can't authenticate users.
Does anybody know what could be the reason?
Thanks.