Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with shiftenter="true" in VF
kshitiz
TeamSite 6.5
OS Linux
IE 6 and 7
I want to remove <p> tags from the visualformatter in my DCTs. I have edited the VF configuration file as follows:
<standard autoclean="true"
shiftenter="true"
publish="cleanhtml" publishviewassource="false" continueparagraph="false">
It is working perfectly fine but I'm encountering a strange problem. I'm entering the content and it is putting br tags instead of p tags, as required by me. I save the DCR, open it again in Edit mode and when I try to scroll down to the field with VF, it freezes just right there. And guess what my PC's CPU usage shoots to full 100% whenever this happens. I have to kill that process to come out of it.
This thing doesn't happen when there are no <br> tags in my VF field
Any ideas why is this happening? Anybody else faced the same??
Thanks in Advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kshitiz
Please Help. Any resolutions to this?