We're using Filesite 8.2I've gotten this to work for classic dialogs, but cannot get it to work for enhanced dialogs:We are trying to make the “class” field (field 8) read only in the enhanced dialogs.From some research (mosly on this discussion board), I assume I need to make a filesave.nrs. I did that, with the following code: Const nrClass = 8 Sub NewProfileCmd_OnInitDialog(dlg) dlg.SetAttributeValueByID nrclass, , false end subThis code is identical to the newprof.nrs, which works fine for the classic dialog boxes.It does not work in any enhanced dialog....Can anyone give me insight to this?Also, can anyone point me towards a new version of the “Visual Basic Scripting for iManage Dialogs” guide which would cover customizing the enhanced dialogs?Or, at least a list of nrs scripts that have to do with dialogs?Thanks again!A NahrSystems AnalystMeagher & Geer PLLPMinneapolis, MN
You would need to make the same method call inside the filesave.nrs script. This is the script that is run for the EAI FileSave dialog.
I created the filesave.nrs script:Const nrClass = 8Sub NewProfileCmd_PreOnOK(dlg)dlg.SetAttributeValueByID nrclass, , falseend subYet, the Enhanced dialog still shows the Class field, field 8 (we've renamed it "Folder") is not read only and editable. We do not want to give users a way to change this, becasue if they can change it, they will. Please see the attached image...Thanks againAndreas Nahr
[filesave.nrs]Option ExplicitSub IManFileSaveDlg_OnChange(dlg, id)If id=8 Then MsgBox "Author field change fired."dlg.SetAttributeValueByID id, "DOC", falseend ifEnd Sub
The correct event to catch is OnChange, like so: [filesave.nrs]Option ExplicitSub IManFileSaveDlg_OnChange(dlg, id)If id=8 Then MsgBox "Author field change fired."dlg.SetAttributeValueByID id, "DOC", falseend ifEnd Sub