I am finally working WFM. I have my external task working fine. However I have a Q with the Deploy Task. To invoke the DD I run this:iwodcmd start DD/DD.xml -k iwdd=NAV -k areavpath=/default/main/branch/workarea/content -k filelist=/interwoven/iw-home/tmp/filelist.txtSo how do I put this into WFM ? I made the deployment DD/DD.xml, easy enough. I see a way to set -k flags, but it is prepended with odSubst_So I can change my filelist variable to odSubst_filelist (same with areavpath) but what about iwdd ? There is no variable called iwdd in my deployment. Also is there a standard way that the deployment task creates a filelist ? I figure I can create on on the fly but I would have thought it was handled already.TIAAndy
If you want to pass some variable, which is mentioned in DD Config file then click on OD Variables in properties pane and add variables with name and its value, Which must be same as DD file.
but to run DD you must use -k iwdd=somethingIf I understand the deployment task, WFM will change that to odSubst_iwdd which will not work.
I have checked OD Variables and it is not prefix odSubst_ with the variable on windows environment.I have passed OD Variable iwdd=value and it appears same iwdd=value.Although it is mentioned WFM guide. But i can assure you that it is not prefixed on my side and works fine.
I am not certain what the heck the prefix is for, but it does not seem to be used. Of course the documentation is lacking to say the least.