Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting Radio button value as a null
annu1
Hi All,
I have a requirement to get the Option (Radio Button) value and perform operation according to the radio selected. I have selected the Radio button selection by default selected to one option .DCR are already created and I am adding radio button as a new field so when I open the already created DCR(by previous datacapture file) is not display the one of the radio button selected which I did in modified datacature file.so when I am trying to get the option value by (item.getOptions()[parseInt(item.getValue())].value=="zonespecific") and if the option is not set so its giving me null value and javascript error displayed.
Please help me how can I know that radio button option is not selected so I will set one of them as a default.
please find that attached file...
Radio button name in datacpture is :zoneaccess
Thanks in advance for help...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Perhaps a simple check of if the item == null or not (especially for your existing DCRs) would be the first thing to check for even before you check if the value is null. Have you taken care of that?
annu1
Thanks Friends I got the solution..