I triggered the Command Trigger "taskInactivate" through a custom perl script which we have writeen.we registed the command trigger asiwat TaskInactivate "C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\iw-perl\bin\iwperl C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\custom\CEB\bin\activity_capture.ipl"When we execute the workflow the log file has entries for all the evenat trigged by the "taskInactivate".We would like to get the Filepath associated with the file when the task inactivate is triggered but we were only able to extract the workarea path from the $ARGV[$IW_WORKAREA] values stored.there are 2 ID's also returned as a part of the "taskInactivate" event and I think that they hold the filepath within them.Is there any way for us to decode the path as I tried all command like iwevents , iwattrib but was unsuccessful in decoding these ID.Can someone please shed some light on how we can decode them or if there is any other way to extract the filepath as a part of the "taskInactivate" trigger
we can't pass the hex directly