[Banging head to my desk] I was complicating such a basic thing. Thank you.
Hi, Is it possible to create a new dcr file2 from the existing dcr file1 and just change a couple of fields. I did this in unix and when I tried to open the file though content center it says the file cannot be displayed in the browser window.When I am trying to edit it says "There is no file association for the file file2 and it asks if you want to add one and a form comes up with fields like DDE message,DDE application,command line etc.Can any one help?Thanks.
Hi all,Is there a way in TS or using TS-CS-SDK libraries to create a copy of DCR while copying the linked jsp/html page ?Currently when we do copy of a jsp/html page in TS, it just copies the jsp/html file resulting both jsp/html file linking to same dcr.i.e. A.jsp ->a.xml- Copy A.jsp as B.jspResult: [ A.jsp & B.jsp ] -> a.xmlCheers,Piyush