Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
User information 6.7.1 (Windows 2003)
System
I am able to query AD and pull information into the manage users inside TeamSite. What I am able to pull in is Email, name, display name.
What I would also like to get is department but I cannot get the UI to display this new tag. Is this possible?
I can get the query to work and place the department in the username field
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you look at the user customization guide? Alo look at the reference files in the reference directory.
Migrateduser
I did take a look at the manual and couldn't find a way to add the additional field in the UI for Dept.
I spoke with IW Tech Support and they said the department could not be added to the UI without a major re-write of the interface.
I am able to pull the information but not able to display the department number specifically in the UI.