Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Components are not getting added on SitePublisher
manish_rathi
I am trying to add components on a new page in SP. I click on an area and add component. When I preview, these components are not showing up in the preview page.
How to generate the page ? I dont see any tab to generate the page on SitePublisher.
I have posted similar thread on the livesite. So pls excuse the duplication, if any.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajivgupta
few questions :-
1) Are you able to see the content on the component after adding it to the page
2) There is no tab to generate the page .
You can find that option in one of the menu item(name not sure) for livesite where there are other options like validate links etc.
BlueWhale
To generate a file from .page, check the .page file, got to SitePublisher Menu, click on "Generate HTML". This will generate a html page in the html folder.
manish_rathi
hi Rajiv
1) No I am not able to see content on the page after adding it
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Govardhan
I dont have SitePublisher menu on my screen (Can you tell me why would it not be there, if SP is installed on TS)
When I check a .page file and click on generate from the Actions menu, I get an error message "Invalid form entry: //PathTo.PageFile"
What is wrong in here ?
BlueWhale
If you don't see the SitePublisher Menu, then definitely there is something wrong with the installation. As per the documentation, you should see as said in the attached.
Please check.