Hi, Is it possible to deploy the values(of DCRs) from two different DCTs(having a primary & foreign key relation)within the same workarea, to two different tables? If anyone of you know how to proceed, please reply back.Regards,Dhinesh.
Hi,I tried with the same. But the values from two DCTs, gets deployed as two different rows in the two tables. ie I am not able to filter it out, like a particular DCT(R) to a particular table. How to use the filters to do this and which filter will be the suitable one?Regards,Dhinesh.
Hi, Your assumption is correct. I have DCRs of two different DCT types & have two different tables.There is 1:1 mapping between DCT & tables. Contents of one DCT(R) goes to one and the content of another DCT(R) goes to other table. I added two source path in ddconfig xml file as,<path name= "templatedata/categorydhinesh/sample1/data"visit-directory = "deep" /><path name= "templatedata/categorydhinesh/sample2/data"visit-directory = "shallow" /> and created two tables with primary & foreign key relations.Is it possible to implement it?