Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Maximum Archives Allowed
Natasha
Hi All,
We are using both OD 6.1.0(receiver and base) and 6.1.1(base). I was just trying out the maximum archives allowed by specifying maxBackupIndex in odbase.xml and found that for OD 6.1.0, its not taking into account maxBackupIndex value specified and keep on archiving more than 100 files and on reaching 100, it changes the permission of the 099 to 002(-------w-).
For OD 6.1.1, if I specify the maxByte value as 300kb then the rollover takes place at 360 KB and takes into maxBackupIndex specified and archives the log files. Now, why the rollover process started at 360 kb - the probable reason as I understand could be that it completes the logging of the deployments which exceeds the maxBytes and then starts the rollover. Is it correct?
Has anyone seen the maxBackup index value not working in OD 6.1.0?
Thanks,
Natasha.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet