All,I get the below error when i try to generate a page from a DCR using PT, I see the below entry in the servletd out log, has anyone seen this before? any pointers? what does this return code indicatE?2008-08-26 08:46:21,575 [http-8080-Processor19] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.formspub.utils.PerlPTCompiler (siyer commandID iw.formspub.do_generate) - UtildClient executing command error. Return Code: 5a) I can compile the PT from the command line without any error; b) I could generate the output html page without any issue from the command line - using iwpt_compile. Env: TS671sp1, RH Linux ESA, I m an OS user. thanks,Sivaram.
works now; without making any change to any config/code. not sure - why this was happening and i don't have any clue how to fix this - if it pops up again!
i don't see any entry being made in the utild log that points to auth failure; tried to recreate the issue again with no success. is there a permanent/known solution to this issue?