Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview of component is not working
manish_rathi
When I am trying to preview a component , I am getting pop up window message " can not find pageEditMode dynamically".
Whats this message ? Whats wrong in here ? How to preview component ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajivgupta
Can you please post the screenshot for the same or some details about the component like is it an OOTB component or custom ? Does it Involve Java code ?
This will help us in understanding the issue .
Regards,
Rajiv
manish_rathi
because of the privacy issues, I can not post the screenshot or other proprietory info. But I can provide all the necessary info. Sorry and I hope you will understand the situation.
tec_iwov
you should contact support if you have privacy concerns.