TS 6.7.1 WindowsGreetings!We have a requirement where we have have to change our existing branching structure to incorporate changes in design and business requirements.Let me explain that with an example.Lets say I had a branch structure like the one below:/a/b/cIt needs to change to:/a/b/<new branch>/cNow I need to move the content from the /a/b/c to /a/b/<new branch>/c maintaining the version history.iwmigrate would not work for me as I cannot change the branching structure using that.Copy to area is use less since /a/b/c would be deleted after the new structure is established (Versions create using "copy to" are removed if the source branch is removed).Is there a decent OOTB way of doing this without doing a lot of customized coding? The requirement is very clear. In short I want to move a branch from one location to another. And since that is not possible, i want to create a new branch and move all the content from the old branch there. The trick is all the versions have also got to be copied.Is that possible?Please pardon if this question is repeated.Thanks.
Thanks for the quick reply but in /a/b/c and /a/b/newbranch/c all are branches and I wish to change the hierarchy of "c" branch from /b to /newbranch maintaining all the file versions intact.The options you mentioned in your reply dont work.