Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Single PT for multiple branches
matty_mouse
Good day everyone!
I was wondering if it is possible to use a single presentation template for more than one branch? I have tried both absolute and relative paths in templating.cfg, and I tried using a sym link. Nothing worked. I would think this is possible to do, but I can't seem to find any documentation about how to do it. If anyone can help out with a quick response, I'd be very grateful!
Many thanks, and have a great day!
Cheers,
Matt
TS 6.7.2 patch 1 (RH Linux)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
In your TPL you can have something like
[PHP]
[/PHP]
and have the actual TPL code on the file system at that location
HTH
dazzlad
We store/develop/test our TPLs in one branch and release it to multiple branches using OpenDeploy.
matty_mouse
Thank you both! I was hoping to take care of this in templating.cfg, but the one-line solution for each PT is very little extra work, and I
very little extra work!
Cheers!
Matt