Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Initiating Workflow - CGI file
System
Hi All,
I am actaully new to workflow modeler. I need to initiate workflow from (.
ipm
file) from CGI.
Is it possible ? if yes , How ?
I have done the same for (.wft ) but not sure with (ipm).
Can we use the same for (.
ipm
) file ?
##########################################################33
my $wft_file = "$IWHOME/local/config/wft/solutions/author_submit_with_email.wft";
my $xml_spec = generateXMLSpecification("$wft_file",
{
iw_areaowner => "iwoven",
iw_file => "README",
iw_workarea => 'default/main/Interwoven-Example/WORKAREA/Wk-Teamsite_templating-exp',
iw_user => "iwoven"
});
my $wf_system = TeamSite::WFsystem->new();
# Create a new Workflow
my $wf = $wf_system->CreateWorkflow($xml_spec);
$wf->Invoke();
#############################################################33
Thanks
Vinay
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
I actually have the same requirement. I contacted Support on this and they said that there is no current fuctionality to invoke a WFM using CGI. Hopefully this will be added in a service pack for 6.7.2.
Thanks,
James
Migrateduser
Hi James,
Can we invoke it through external java apps.
Thanks
Vinay
Migrateduser
Hi,
Support did not mention anything with an external Java process. Are you referring to a custom Java process you will write? If so, I am sure it can be done...I think support just meant there is not any "built-in" functionality.
Thanks,
James