Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow and an External Web Server
data
I am thinking how this is feasible within a Workflow. This is the situation a workflow will be instantiated within the TeamSite production it will go through the first level of approval in TeamSite Production and it will get submitted to staging. And once it is in staging it will be deployed to non-TeamSite environment to External Web Server for approval. This is my question, how can I track the workflow task/state once it is in an External Web Server.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pawan
Your workflow/task run only on TeamSite server, however they can deploy to external servers, so you can track your active task on the TeamSite server only.
BTW, how are you doing the approval process on the external web server?
data
Great this is what I wanted to hear. As part of the workflow, I am just planning to send an email for approval/rejection. Thank You for your input.