Hi
I'm trying to develop a class library in C# to provide access to our DMS via the IManage.dll. (We're running Worksite version 8.2.)
I've created a project in Visual Studio 2008 and included a reference to Interop.Imanage.dll (which I've copied to my development machine) and created my classes and it all compiles and runs as expected.
But I get the following error when I try to compile the project on our build server:
c:\blah\DMSDAL.cs(6,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IManage' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
c:\blah\DMSDAL.cs(13,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IManDMS' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
etc
I get this error if I try building the project using the CSC task in NAnt or if I try compiling using the following command on the command line:
csc.exe /reference:"D:\Program Files\Interwoven\WorkSite\Web\bin\Interop.IManage.dll" /keyfile:"C:\blah\blah.snk" /out:c:\blah\blah.dll /resource:C:\blah\Resources.resources /target:library C:\blah\DMSDAL.cs
I have copied the Interop.Imanage.dll to the build server.
I also tried registering it using regasm.exe (which I'd never heard of until I read
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/baxfadst.aspx).
I get a "Failure adding assembly to the cache: Unknown Error" error if I try to install it in the GAC.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks