Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Reporting - Replicant EAs
FurnaceFace
Hello,
We are using TeamSite reporting in TeamSite 6.7.1-SP1 and are configuring it to report on the EAs. As per the documentation, everything is fine until we come to EAs that are replicants.
The standard config format for EAs is as follows:
[html]
[/html]
This is fine but when I tried capturing EAs that could have more than one value (like dc.creator), I was having a bit of a problem.
I tried [html][/html] but that produced nothing.
I then tried [html][/html] as well as [html][/html] but to no avail. The only thing that seems to work is the following:
[html]
[/html]
This last method is more a brute force approach that tries inserting all the values even if they don't exist - no error is generated in the log file if it cannot find it but that method does not sit well with me. Does anyone have another way of capturing replicant EAs for TeamSite Reporting?
Thanks,
/FF
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The documentation doesn't say anything about replicant EAs - I suggest opening a case with Support - this might turn out to be a "missing feature" (I'd consider it a bug, but they'll probably classify it as a Feature Request -- assuming that it isn't currently supported)
FurnaceFace
Thanks for the reply - I've opened up a ticket and will let people know the outcome of it all.
l8r
/FF